The Congress will be held from 14 - 17 November 2018 at the Hong Kong Science Park, located in the middle of Hong Kong and 40 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport.
The Hong Kong Science Park is a world-class research and science complex, which offers venue for meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions, and also provides a knowledge-based and campus-like environment and features research and development offices and laboratories. One of the most popular structures at the Hong Kong Science Park is the Charles K. Kao Auditorium which has the shape of a golden egg on stilts. The auditorium is named in honor of Prof. Charles K. Kao, the Nobel Prize-winning scientist and the Former Vice-Chancellor of The Chinese University of Hong Kong, who pioneered in the development and use of fiber optics in telecommunications.
The facilities at Phase 3 have been designed to be carbon neutral over its lifetime, and has won the “2014 Grand Award in Green Building Design” by the Hong Kong Green Building Council.
- Main Conference Venue: Grand Hall, Convention Centre 3, Building 12W, Phase 3, Hong Kong Science Park
- Exhibition Area: Pre-Function Hall of the Grand Hall, Convention Centre 3, Building 12W, Phase 3, Hong Kong Science Park
- Other Venue: Conference Hall 04, Convention Centre 2, Building 10W, Phase 2, Hong Kong Science Park
Congress Shuttle Bus
Complementary shuttle transportation will be provided between the congress hotels, University MTR Station and the Congress venue. The shuttle will only run in the morning and again at the close of the Congress day. Should you need to leave the Congress venue during the Congress, you will need to arrange your own transportation.
Please click here to download the shuttle schedule.
Public Transportation: Bus - Kowloon Motor Bus (KMB)
- 272K - Between Mass Transit Railway (MTR) University Station Bus Terminus and Hong Kong Science Park
- 272S - Between MTR Diamond Hill Station Bus Terminus and Hong Kong Science Park
- 43P - Between MTR Tsuen Wan West Station Bus Terminus and Hong Kong Science Park
- 74D - Between Kwun Tong Ferry Bus Terminus and Tai Po Kau Lung Hang (via Hong Kong Science Park)
- 74P - Between Kwun Tong Ferry Bus Terminus and Tai Po Central (via Hong Kong Science Park)
- Details of the bus schedule can be viewed via the KMB Website or KMB App
Public Transportation: Green Minibus
- The public green minibus No. 27 (16-seater) travels between MTR Shatin Station (Exit B, Pai Tau Street, near to IKEA) and Hong Kong Science Park. Visitors can take this minibus daily from 6:25am to 11:15pm. The fare is HK$7.3.
- Details of the minibus schedule can be viewed here
Public Transportation: Urban Taxi (Red Taxi)
- For taxi driver: Please go to Building 12W, Phase 3, Science Park, Shatin, New Territories.（In Chinese: 沙田白石角香港科學園科技大道西12號第三期12W大樓 ）
From Hong Kong International Airport to Hong Kong Science Park
- Take the Airport Express to Tsing Yi Station
- Located the Tung Chung line and take the MTR toward Hong Kong Station
- Take off at the Nam Cheong Station, and switch to the West Rail line, and take the MTR toward Hung Hom
- Take off at the Hung Hom Station and switch to the East Rail line, , and take the MTR toward Sheung Shui / Lo Wu / Lok Ma Chau Station
- Take off at the University Station and locate Exit B
- Locate the 272K Bus Station, and get on the 272K Bus
- Get off at the Science Park Station, and follow the instruction to Building 12W of the Science Park
- Parking Facilities:
- Hong Kong Science Park Phase 2 Car Park
- Parking Promotion:
- Purchase at HK$ 200 or above to enjoy first 2 hours free parking or
- Purchase at HK$ 400 or above to enjoy first 4 hours free parking
- Free parking and battery charging service for electric vehicle
- Bicycle parking spaces are also available at the Park